Its been a long time since I have posted last but here it goes. Fished New Buffalo again Sat. night from 4-10 after the storms cleared out. Was a little lumpy going out but the lake laid right down by dark. It has been a couple weeks since the last time I was out so we just ran straight out to where we had tore them up last time we were out in 90 FOW and were blessed with 70+ degree water down to 75' (Week and half ago it was 45 down 50') Setup with two riggers, two dipseys and two core trying to target that cooler water down deep. Worked from 80-110 and the water was cooler out deeper but not much. Ended the night 7 for 9 with 6 kings and a laker. ALL strikes came on riggers with spoons. My lead has been dead almost all season:confused: And I cant explain the dipseys not taking a hit. One king was 17 lb that came right at dark the rest were all below 10 lb. All fish came 70-90' down and best spoons were Moonshine Flounder Pounder, Stinger Nitro Blue w/Black Spots, and Silver Streak Yellow UV. Anyone find any cold water deeper or shallower out of NB or St. Joe?

I got out Saturday night from 5 to 10pm in 125 to 150 FOW. Temp was 55 to 60 degrees down 50'. Marked a lot of fish from 30-40' down and from 50-70' down. Threw everything but the kitchen sink at the and couldn't get much to go. Ended up 1/3 with 2 hits on the meat rigs on the dipsies out 100' and 1 fish on the rigger down 58'. I hope the winds this week blow some colder water in shallow.

Sounds like it was a little cooler out deeper but not the fish. Were you the one calling out on 68? I tried calling back but never got a response. There were only two other boats besides myself so its a good chance it was you. Makes me wonder if my radio is working.... I was the farthest north boat.