1st Post- appreciate all the info everyone gives on this site- very refreshing.

Went 1-3 this morning. MS Bloody nose on 300 copper- small King. Had 1 other good rip on the copper. Also took a shaker on dipsey 150 back with green dolphin.

Belly was full on the king.

Still struggling as a green horn. I need some lessons. Grew up in Minnesota where the big decision was leeches or crawlers! Not everything and anything plus the kitchen sink.

Good luck.

Dave,

Best advice is keep playing with your program and don't be afraid to change this up. Some days the fish like one color , the next day a different color. Speed can vary as well from day to day. My best program out of muskegon has been running 3 riggers with sliders. I still run wire divers and copper but my riggers have been on fire. You don't need to chase everyone around on the lake, if you find the baite on the graph the salmon will be around. Fishing has been tough over the last 2-3 weeks, just starting to pick back up here in Muskegon. I usually have room on my boat and would never have a problem with taking out a fellow fisherman. When I thaught I was doing something wrong years ago, I jumped on a few other boats to learn why they were catching fish and I wasn't- I realized that it just takes time and things will fall into place. Feel free to PM if ever interested in going out of Muskegon.