worm cooler

hey everybody

i,ve had a couple of people interested in my worm coolers. so just in case your interested. i found the best worm cooler made a few years ago. there easy to find and they dont cost that much. the little 12v coolers you get for your car. just make sure not to get one with the little fan on the inside. or get one with the fan in the lid. but they will keep your worms freash and cool. i kept about 20 dozen in a 7 liter cooler for the whole month of aug last year. i realy dont know just how many or how long you can keep them. but you just plug them into your cigarettee lighter or power supply. or you can get a cooler adaptor and plug them into a house outlet. which is what i done. so i leave my main cooler plugged up at the campground, and put about 6 dz in another cooler to take out in the boat. and just plug it up. keeps your worms cool and freash all day. i also have a couple of 18 qt size with the fan in the lid. for larger amounts of worms. this year i plan on starting out with 500 worms. i just found and bought a 32 qt size that has metal grates in it and no fan. YES!! but i now have about 10 or 12 of these. i bought most of them on ebay for 15 to30.00 and 10 to 20.00 for shipping. then i would get a good buy like less than 20.00 with free shipping. i got one for .99 and free shipping. i still havent had one go bad but i wanted a couple of spares. they have a fuse in the plug, and i had one blow and thought the cooler went bad. then after i got more coolers i found the fuse and fixed it. then wanted some alittle bigger. its just like keeping them in a bait cooler or refridgerator. so i dont know just how many you can keep in the smaller cooler. but im sure you could keep a bunch of them for a week or two. untill i started using these coolers it was a pain to try and keep large amounts of worms while up at erie. we would take double zip lock bags and keep them filled with ice. now we dont have to do that anymore. if you decide to try this please let me know how it works for you. these realy work. you can go to ebay and type in 12v cooler, electric cooler, car cooler, 12 volt cooler and so on. you can also get them at amazon.com. but i did better on ebay. good luck and keep your worm cool.LOL.

....sherman....