Downrigger releses

hey

just curious, but how did you manage to get the stackers. at a boat show or something?? or do you just know keith?? he does seem like a great guy. i,ve swapped a few emails with him. i know selling the chamberlain release is a buisness. but im just glad people like him and randy over at slidediver.com are willing to share their products with us other fishermen. the lite bite diver made a major improvement to my catch rate on divers. i really look forward to getting the chamberlains on the water. with all the small fish on erie now even with the rubberbands we pulled our riggers about every 1/2 hour. you wouldnt believe how many times there was something on the line. from perch to white perch and white bass and sheep head. and even some decent eyes that we didnt know we had. its just going to be a pleasure to use 4 riggers this year. even with the 2 electric,s it was a hassle last year. and i will still check my riggers pretty often untill i get use to the new releases. have a great season.

....sherman....

I have always ran the blacks but after firhing coho on a boat with the chamberlains next year will switch. Dont like paying almost twice as much as the blacks but I've spent more on worse unfortunately

hey right now you can get the chanberlain at midwesthuntersoutlet for 12.99 plus a flat 4.99 for shipping. also at downriggerrelease.com if you contact keith he will let you have 6 for 102.00 including shipping. the time you spend dragging a few small fish around. is just wasted time.

....sherman....