Thanks GLF

caznik

Hey,

Just like to say thanks Mike (GLF) for having the big fish tournament on Saturday and having the pot luck outing Saturday night. It was great food and nice to meet up with some new faces on the site. There was to much food there and I am still eating my sloppy joes probly all week long. It sure is fun just sitting around the camp site and just talking about fishing with you guys that showed up at the campground Saturday. Dv8or, Heavy action, Mike, Glf, sarah c, Dirty dog and hunt4ever and all there crewmen it was fun. Lets try it again September 9th if we can.

But no beer for me, im done for awhile.

Caznik

I think I'm still chuckling....

I had a frigging great time and will do it again just let me know time and place! (maybe I can get some dock space).

Was great meeting even more people and bs'n!

Can't believe the next/last tourney is only weeks away!

Thanks GLF!

Team

Dv8oR

thanks again from me and my crew ,it was a great time and the best part was that the wife and kids had a great time to and when ever any of you want to do it agian im in, i also reserved my camp site for the next / last , tournement, maybe i can catch and pass six shooter in the points

But no beer for me, im done for awhile.

Caznik

Never leave an empty beer bottle in your chair and go to the bath room. Rich got up 3 different times and went to the bath room while we was waiting for the pavilion so we could eat. Each time he went to the bath room, some one(not me) refilled his empty beer bottle. You should have seen the look on Riches face when he returned and realized his beer bottle was not empty. He drank an extra 3 beers that day.

Thanks to Mike for helping me out with this and to everyone who showed up!

It was a GREAT time!

Have you ever seen someone who has drank a few too many run from a porta jon to his truck to get his cell phone when it was ringing? Lucky for us his shorts were pulled up.

Rich....what do you mean I have the wrong number? :D :D :D

Never leave an empty beer bottle in your chair and go to the bath room. Rich got up 3 different times and went to the bath room while we was waiting for the pavilion so we could eat. Each time he went to the bath room, some one(not me) refilled his empty beer bottle. You should have seen the look on Riches face when he returned and realized his beer bottle was not empty. He drank an extra 3 beers that day.

Thanks to Mike for helping me out with this and to everyone who showed up!

It was a GREAT time!

Have you ever seen someone who has drank a few too many run from a porta jon to his truck to get his cell phone when it was ringing? Lucky for us his shorts were pulled up.

Rich....what do you mean I have the wrong number? :D :D :D

So thats what happened, I can remember that the beer was warm. You guys could of at least filled it up with cold beer.

You all about got me to sick to fish Sunday,

Caznik:angry2: