Cazniks Lake Michigan Fishing Report(August 12th and 13th)

Fishing Muskegon

Sorry for the late report but when I got home Sunday I was pretty tierd and had to work third shift when I got home. Well Team Caznik went out saturday morning at 4:30am and started in 65 Fow and started trolling North. Saturday we fished in 65-130 Fow and only went 2 for 4 with two nice size kings. Fishing was very slow for everyone that I know of that day. The lures that was hot for us was all moonshine lures. Took all fish 50 foot down on the riggers. No hits on full core or dipseys that day.

Sunday Morning was a different story. We started fishing at 5am and started in 65 fow and went out no further than 70 fow. We went 6 for 15 and had alot of big fish on full core rods. We took a few fish on riggers at 50' and 55' down using all moonshine lures. Full cores had our bigger fish on using Mag. Yellow tail and NBK, I think this is the first time I ever had fish straighten out my hooks when we lost them. Dipseys went off to fishing 150 and 200' back using Blue bubble spinny with a Caznik glow fly. White and yellow tape with a Caznik green fly took a big king. We went as far as 8 miles north of Muskegon that day then had to start heading back due to the ruff water that was coming our way.

Well good luck to all this weekend, looks like I will be going to Frankfort Friday thru Sunday this weekend.

Caznik