GGGrrrrrrrrrrr.........

GLF

I ran into my sister-in-law today. She was quick to tell me that her "new" boy friend would be deer hunting on my father-in-laws property this year. :smileeek: She was also quick to tell me that he mostly bow hunts. :angry2: I was quick to tell her that bow hunting is about the only deer hunting I do. After that she told me to tell my wife "Hi", turned and walked away.

My father-in-law has 70 acres that I have been deer hunting since 1998. I have been the only one deer hunting it this whole time....except for the trespasser that I can not seem to catch :angry2: He has it enrolled into the CRP program, and has to cut it every year or two. Every year I spend close to 20 hours of my time sitting on a tractor brush hogging it all down for him. Why??? This is my way of saying "Thanks for letting me deer hunt on your property".

I am very serious when it comes to deer hunting. I am very scent conscious. I shower with scent free soap and where a scent lock suite when I hunt. I never hunt the same stand two days in a row. I try not to hunt the property more than twice a week. I know what happens to the deer hunting when there is too much pressure. People that do not deer hunt do not understand what hunting pressure does to a property.

I went out today and pulled down my deer stands.

OK....RANT OVER :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Man, that kinda sucks but why not try to meet up with the dude and work something out, I mean, 70 acres and 2 dudes, plenty of room for both to hunt.?!!?

I don't have a ton of land so what I have I hunt the hell out of. I am very scent conscious myself and only have 2 stands on the back of my property and hunt either one on any given day/wind direction.

As long as they don't see, smell, or hear me going in and out I hunt 'em everyday. I do alot more watching then I do killing.

Anyway, my point is, hope something works out for ya bud!

Man, that kinda sucks but why not try to meet up with the dude and work something out, I mean, 70 acres and 2 dudes, plenty of room for both to hunt.?!!?

I am already planning on talking with him. I just had to rant about loosing "my" deer haven that I have been hording to myself :D

Have a chat with him and explain to him that it is customary to where this hunting outfit the first time he hunts on your father-in-laws property.

deer_costume.jpg

Then report to the police the unfortunate hunting accident that has taken place.

Honest officer, I thought it was a deer.. :D

Two guys and 70 acres is plenty of room Mike. Just get with the guy and make some rules together and just injoy your hunting this year. Just make sure he don't bring any of his friends over to. If he did that I would be really pissed off.

Good luck this year,

Rich

We have 3 80's all within a 3 mile radius and my 13.

I have to admit her 1 brother gets a little weird if I want to hunt the "south farm" with him, I mean 2 of us on an 80 will never see each other but he still gets a little weird........ (worried of course I will kill the big buck).

So's I just hunt the "north farm"- he gets 80 to himself, I get 80 to myself! Its a bonus during rifle, and yes I'm in the rifle zone, there's a big farm to the northeast of us, the whole family hunts this farm and pushes 'em right at me!!!!

Or....

If you can't work something out. By all means hit the local Supercuts for trash bags full of human hair and go to town, make sure to get plenty around the stands that might be there.......

:paladin:

Or....

If you can't work something out. By all means hit the local Supercuts for trash bags full of human hair and go to town, make sure to get plenty around the stands that might be there.......

:paladin:

Now thats twisted .:D