Started fishing at 120 FOW at 8 am headed west had first hit was at 9:00 at 160 FOW on 5 color core with green dolphin lost it, was small steelhead. Next hit was at 10:30 still trolling west at 180 FOW on 10 color core with blue dolphin. Nice 33 inch steelhead 12 pounder. Scared me to death! I have 150 feet of backing and it almost stripped all of it off! Must off took me a good 15 minutes to bring in almost 450 feet of line! Marked fish like crazy from 130 feet to 180. Drives me crazy to mark sooooo many fish and only catch 2 when I fish for 7 hours! Oh well talked to one charter captain out of Ludington and he got skunked on a 6 hour trip on Sunday. So happy I upgraded to lead core. I am sure I would have been skunked without it! The steelhead belly had 14!!! small perch in it! Is that the main diet of Steelhead. I was surprised to see sooooo many perch in that stomach they where 1-2" long. What a great day to be out on the water! Sounds like the real good fishing might still be out deeper. I am starting to think the fishing near Grand Haven is not as good as it is in the Holland area. Any one else here feel the same way.