Account Suspended Error Message

The account for this website was not suspended. The website was offline for 30 minutes while the host worked on the server. This is one of the bigger websites on the server, and had to be turned off while they did the work.

I would think they could change the verbage on the text they put up when they turn a site off for doing repairs. :(

Sorry for any confussion it may have caused.

I thought my account might be suspended, then I though Oh Yeah Mike didn't pay that Credit card bill so they turned him off for a brief moment to teach him who holds the power..... The Internet Gods, have all the power.hehehehe

Just kidding but it freaked me out...

I thought my account might be suspended, then I though Oh Yeah Mike didn't pay that Credit card bill so they turned him off for a brief moment to teach him who holds the power..... The Internet Gods, have all the power.hehehehe

Just kidding but it freaked me out...

Actually....I host several websites, so this bill gets paid. When I visited this site and got the message, I checked some of the other sites and they were all up. :confused:

So...I called the host and asked them what was up. It was explained that they were working on apache, and that this was one of the bigger sites on the server, and causing issues with the work they were doing. So, this one and 2 others were turned off to complete the work. :(

Sorry for any of the confusion it may have caused. :o