Report for Arcadia and Frankfort area

Matt.....

Fished Arcadia this weekend. hit the herring hole and the barrel. Straight out there were fish and out in front of the golf course too. Saturday the temp was down about 70 by Monday morning in 60FOW we were getting action 30 down, which appeared to be where the temp was at. Plugs were best. green glow ladder back, green glow splatter back, uv / glow splatter back and white with blue polka dots (silver horde), which I recomend changing the hooks before putting in the water. Also meat rigs. moo moo and green worked. Blue bubble 11" flasher with blue fly and mt dew with a yellow glow fly. 8" spin doctor and white fly. Pretty much every presentation, plugs, flies, meat and spoons all took fish, however plugs took the most for me this weekend.

Thanks Jason

We were out Saturday am and only landed 2 kings. We were stright out from the harbor

(Arcadia)in about 100 to 130 ft of water and didn't mark a single fish.Should have listened to my friend and headed north out of the harbor. We ran basicly dodgers

and flies and meat rigs.

What type of hooks do you put on your plugs? (and are you talking about J-plugs)

I really appreciate the info. Tight Lines!

Thanks again

Matt