Late report from Thursday, My son nick and I were out on thursday and was very slow to say the least, at least where we fished. ended up 1 for 2 for the evening. Trolled the current first with nothing to show from 70 ft of water, turned west at the towers and got the only fish of the night in about 65ft. continued to 60ft and turned south and the fog rolled out to greet us,before we knew it u couldn't see more than 75 ft. could no longer see the boards . With the fog we couldn't move very fast so I decided to keep lines in the water, then the screamer hit on a lighted glow J plug. Ripped out a good 170yds before getting free. really would had liked to see this one. The swells got to be pretty rough and the fog made for some creative boat control .trying to keep clear of the other five boats heading in also. Had nick put on his life jacket and pull lines sitting down, only because I couldn't watch him and he is not used to pulling rods in waves like that.Dark foggy and bumpy not the time to take a swim.Just out side of the north gap it clears up and we can see again. Not a skunk but close . Both fish came on lighted glow J Plugs off the same rigger set 45-55 feet down 60 back. Going to run them on sunday morning early. hope for better luck.

Tight Lines

Jim

• 2 weeks later...