When you get here, where do you go?

Dv8oR

To Great Lakes Fisherman that is!, When you get to here, whats your routine? Here's my norm!!

I always bring up the Home Page first, where I look to see who else is online. I also like that New Posts link near the Avatar that brings you right to the Latest and Greatest posts.

After checking out the new posts, I usually got right into the Discussion Forums link (in the Site Navigation right above your avatar) and scroll through there to make sure there are no fresh ones that I haven't seen yet.

From there its usually a toss up between Featured Articles, Pros Connection and Boat Maintenance and Rigging to see if I can put my .02 in anywhere.

If I'm working and can't play around as much, I leave it on the entrance page to the Discussion Forums and just keep refreshing it when I get a chance to watch for new!!!

Of course if I'm fishing, or getting ready to go, I check the Marine Forecasts, and Water Temps using the links on the main bar! (I also borrow the WebCams to try to find some bikini eye candy!!!)

Obviously plucking little bits and pieces from every one of you to achieve my goal of being the ultimate fisherman!

(Thanks alot by the way)

The FishChat! I never forget the FishChat. If I feel like bs'n, I pop in! If I don't, I don't!

Dv8oR

PS! Also kinda looking forward to when the fishing bs'n is over, we got a little itty bitty section about hunting where we can all still hang and shoot the poop until the fishing happens again!!!