Milwaukee 7/21 late report

Well went out in between MMSD dumping more the next day , made sure we fished away from the floating poop. Had the day off from work , had to go see new sawbones for my neck .

Left the launch about 130 after been rerouted all over the city due to a bike race downtown. trolled north for about an hour and nada, so I said to nick lets try the J plugs , haven't fished with them yet. Put out the first one and within 5 minutes 5 color starts screaming . 3 yr old king . put it back out change the 7 color to J plug and before I can get the 7 back in the water the 5 color goes off again, this was a real nice 4 yr old , but he decided to put on an arial show at the back of the boat , coming 5-6 ft out of the water, then spitting the plug back a me. Then I say to Nick I guess these things work!

Trolled way up past the filter to the towers and made a turn east , was real quite up till then. Just completed our turn and 5 color goes off on port. Less then 30 sec later 5 color goes off on starboard side. "DOUBLE". Nick come up with the big one on the double , mine was dinky? Just bigger then a shaker.

Continued out to 90ft and back riggers fire four times , 3 drive bys and one lost a ways from the boat. trolled all the way back in without even a wiff of a fish. finished the day 4 for 7 .

Tight Lines

Jim

m_dscn5162.jpg