Couple of reports 7-3, 7-4

Tried AuGres 7-3 fished for a whole hour before my youngest son told me he didn't feel good, then a wave crashed one to the big boards and flipped it over. That was enough for us and off to H&H for breakfast. No fish and the boy was fine once he got the breakfast buffet. It was rough on Saturday. Fished out by spark plug yesterday with my brother in law and the weather was a little better we ended up with 4 one throw back a cat and a sheep. Nothing special and it was slow for sure but at least the wind died down and it was little nicer to fish and we got some fish. We were north east of the plug about 2 miles in 18-22 fow, purple and copper and happy hooker worked better for us. Tried spoons and hot n tots with nothing to show for it. Maybe try next weekend if the weather cooperates.

Tom

Tom, I'm glad you got a few on Sunday. Rough weather seems to be the norm this year. It's good you had some quality time with your son. The last time I had a youngster out it was a quick trip for the same reason. You just have to make things good for the kids.:)