Dad & I finished Tuesday 8 for 12. 5 Browns and 3 Kings. We put in a total of 6 hours on Tuesday. Got blown off in the am, and then the flies ran us off around 7:30 in the pm. Not much size to the Kings. Our largest was only 15lbs. We dumped a big brown right as I was getting ready to net it. It had to go 10 lbs. Hot rigs were: In the am, Hot Rod Die Hards and Lemon Habaneros. In the pm, Hot Rod Habaneros and the Modified JV Cheerleader (Green Pro-Chip pulling the NEW Northern King Glow/Green fly). We found lots of marks out around 210-240 FOW straight out front. Temps were wierd...sometimes we had 48 degrees down 75 ft, other times it was 63 degrees at that same depth. We were running a down speed of 2.50 mph.

The ankle biter flies were out in full force last night. I know they annoy most guys, but you should've seen the VIOLENT reaction my Dad was giving them every time they'd bite him. G-D, M-F!!!!!!! I tried really hard not to laugh at him...I mean they were bugging me too, but swearing at them and chasing them around the boat with the fly swatter saying "DIE Mother F'er" isn't gonna solve the problem. It got so that when he was fighting a fish in the back of the boat, I'd turn the hose on his feet and ankles to keep the flies away and to keep him quiet and focused on what he was doing. At one point before I tried the hose trick, I actually thought he was gonna drop the rod and fight the flys instead of the fish! We had a great day together, and I always laugh a lot when he's on board. I wish he could get out with me more often.

Here'a few pics from yesterday:

47b6d907b3127cce8b1f4366cef700000016108QaMWjRs2aU

47b6d907b3127cce8b1f43074fa600000016108QaMWjRs2aU