Alpena diamond spoons

First of all where I fish for Lakers here in Central Pennsylvania the Lake is Raystown , when the Army corps made the Lake they cut down the timber 40 feet from the bank where they thought full pool would be , so there is a ton of standing timber in the lake . So when I hit the lake the deepest I can troll most of the time is 35-40 feet , Hence I load up all my gear that I thought was junk or worthless and I use it there so it doesn't matter when I loose it . The other day I put on a size 51 ALPENA DIAMONDS spoon in silver plated color and the Lakers just went nuts over it so now I am dragging them on small dipsys 48 inches of 30# florocarbon small white Spin Doctors (6'') and 25'' of 30# florocarbon and then the ALPENA DIAMONDS spoon on power pro 30# 75 feet back . They out Producing the riggers 12 to 1 ....most trips in the last couple days I have been getting 13-25 lakers . most of them on the dipsy , little spinny , alpena diamond spoons ...anybody else ever have good luck on those little spoons ??.....But I do get my bigger fish on the 8 inch Spin doctor and Big weenie Fly combo...Mark