Facebook

killerbe20

Facebook seems to be a very widely growing "thing." If any of you are on there feel free to become a fan of Proposition Sport Fishing, or me on my personal page for that matter. I know there are not many from Wisconsin here especially the Racine area, but I plan on keeping a running log of whats happening in the area on there. I will continue to try and post on here as well, but the summer can get kinda hectic.

http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Racine-WI/Proposition-Fishing-Charters/245813662700?ref=mf

or you can access it from my website. Thanks all!

Last summer I took the boat up to Sturgeon Bay to fish the KD tourny and for a little "vactation." Did not do well in the contest, but had a blast. I plan on going up there again for the tourney but I think the boat will be in Bailey's Harbor. Much shorter drive from the place we have to stay and honestly, fishing the bank during the contest really was not much fun. I'm not a mathematician but Copper + Leadcore + Lots of boats + Auto Pilot Not Working = BAD NEWS!

fishing the bank during the contest really was not much fun. I'm not a mathematician but Copper + Leadcore + Lots of boats + Auto Pilot Not Working = BAD NEWS!

Yea I hear ya. It can get pretty ridiculous fishing the bank during KD time. I always wondered what it looked like from the perspective of the fish? I usually like to try and stay outside the pack.

Thanks for everyone helping me out!

We found a great place to fish about half way between Strugeon Bay and Bailey's. We had the Lake all to ourselves. If only there were some fish there........

We spent quite a bit of time fishing way on the north end of the bank last year, sometimes up past whitefish point and had pretty good luck. Is the place you found north of cave point yet?

Thanks for everyone helping me out!

We found a great place to fish about half way between Strugeon Bay and Bailey's. We had the Lake all to ourselves. If only there were some fish there........

We spent quite a bit of time fishing way on the north end of the bank last year, sometimes up past whitefish point and had pretty good luck. Is the place you found north of cave point?