South Haven Bound For 2010

GLF

Mike, What are your reasons for the move?

1. Better early season fishing.

2 $$$$

3. Got kicked out of the old place.:D

4. All of the above.

Wife wants the boat and boys closer to home. Guess I know who wears the pants in the family. :eek:

South Haven is only 40 minutes from our house instead of the 1 hour and 20 minutes to Muskegon. ;)

• 3 months later...

This could be a drawback Mike in muskegon you came up and fished then went home now you will be able to do family outings. Spend time with the wife in all the neat little shops and stuff. I hope this does not come back to bite you taking up some of your fishing time. My first ex wife always wanted to spend the weekend with me and the kids on the boat and it seldom ended with me doing any fishing cause as soon as the waves got over 2 ft she wanted to go back to port and watch the sunset or go out to dinner. My current wife understands the boat is to fish in and if she does not feel like fishing she stays home. (well most of the time anyhow) We still end up taking family and friends out for boat rides now and then since the boat is always packed with fishing gear it keeps these trips to a minimum. LOL Anyhow my friend I hope you have a great season and will have to come down and join you in your new port a time or 2. I will miss having you in Muskegon.

At least I dont have to worry about the Lake Express running over my full core. :lol:

Thats an inside joke if you have ever fished Muskegon and listen to the radio, you will know what I am talking about.

I never get that close to him other than in the channel a time or 2 he does haul butt. I wonder how many lines you could run off it? On the bright side more fish for me as well since we often found ourselves fishing the same water I will just have to pick up the ones you will be missing out on LOL.