My dad and I washed some spoons for about 2 hours. Dragged Lemon Ice, Monkey Puke, Glow Blue Dolphin and some other spoons with no releases. When we got out there around 10 there were probably 10 boats all trolling right outside the break arms and we were happy to see that. 30 mins later there were no boats there. Only marked a few fish, then our graph took a sh*t on us so that is pretty disheartening. If anyone is looking to get rid of a graph let me know, I may be interested.

I did not see one fish pulled it while everyone was close together. Well its an older Lowrance x55 or something like that, and everything went off the screen and started beeping and flashing black. Then it would stop beeping and there would be random black lines all over the screen. When we got home I turned it on twice and it turned on just fine. Then later in the day it would not turn on again. Anyone experience anything like this?

My dad and I washed some spoons for about 2 hours. Dragged Lemon Ice, Monkey Puke, Glow Blue Dolphin and some other spoons with no releases. When we got out there around 10 there were probably 10 boats all trolling right outside the break arms and we were happy to see that. 30 mins later there were no boats there. Only marked a few fish, then our graph took a sh*t on us so that is pretty disheartening. If anyone is looking to get rid of a graph let me know, I may be interested.

I've got a eagle 480 1 1/2 years young excellant shape. $125.00 its yours.

If interested e-mail me @ [email protected]

I had a X-85 that would do that, and it was the power source in the cannon plug in the back of the unit had corrosion. I used a torch cleaner to scrape it out and it worked fine. give it a try, cheaper than a new unit! Another thing was i had it hooked direct to the battery, so i put die electric grease on it after i cleaned it and it solved the problem