2nd WMFL Event Sign-Up Saturday June 6th Pt. Sheldon

Here is the sign-up thread for the 2nd event. You can still fish this even if you didn't fish the first event.

1. Paulywood

2. 1 Maniac

3. Far Beyond Driven

4. Just Hook'n

5. catfishhoge

6. Nocturnal

7. kirby

8. Nailer

9. dcralston

Edited by Paulywood

There are fewer people fishing the League this year for different reasons. Thata being said, I think more people will sign up as they get a better idea of whata the weather will be. I am planning on 10+ teams for this week.

nick, great job again man. the only suggestion I have is that if we could get everyone to agree to run 9 poles, that would be more worth burning the gas, especially with the depths we are starting to run out to. If not, I know it keeps it fair. Maybe we could put it to a vote when people are signing up for each event. Just an idea. I know it would match the 15 fish limit (3 man).

I posted some pictures on the site.

Put them in here: http://www.greatlakesfisherman.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=12&userid=

Hope that is the right place.

Thanks again man. Can't wait for the next one.

Gotta say I sure would prefer a 9 rod event. It costs too much in boat gas to be rod limited and I have considered dropping out and running my rod's a few times. I can see trying to keep it a fun even event but am pretty sure all of us are setup to run more than 6 rods. We most likely put on over 40 miles between trolling and running yesterday and I don't want to think about my gas bill for that but to put in thart much of a effort and only be able to run 6 rods is tough.