Looking at Friday

It'll be kinda busy this weekend I think there are two tournys fishing the Bay this weekend. So follow the boats, harnesses and bottom bouncers are the ticket right now and the colors last week were pinks, purples, blue and pink and the usual chartruese. Good luck if you're out on Friday give me a shout on the radio channel 67 or 68 "Final Episode".

Tom

I may be out Friday on the Brandy, to do a shakedown cruise with one of the neighbors.:) John B keeps his boat in rack storage all year, so I know we will not hit the water until at least 8:30. He has to call ahead to get his boat put in.

Priority1 may get wet over the weekend if the weather is a peach. I just hate dealing with the crowds. On the weekdays, most everyone gets with the program. Memorial Day weekend brings out the three times a year boaters, that haven't checked their equipment, and think its perfectly alright to tie up a dock for over a half hour, trying to start their boats.:( I try and help out whenever I can. Most of these boaters don't have a clue what proper launch, or boating etiquette is. GRRRRR enough of that. :lol: If I do go out it will be early.

I have been watching it blow the last couple of days.