Computer help

Okay all you puter savy fisherman....I need help rotating the fishing log so it will print out on a standard sheet of paper. Anyone done this? Does it have to be put back into an excel file first? Im talking about the version that is on the site for download. Thanks.

Nope that didn't work. My printer isn't capable of turning the paper sideways, so I was hoping I could rotate the document instead. I guess I will have to see if my dads printer is capable of printing that way. You would think there is a way to rotate the document?

It might depend on what version of WORD that you are using but if you have 2000 or 2003 you won’t have to turn the paper sideways, let the computer do the work for you.

Try this:

• Open your document in WORD
  • Click on “Fileâ€
  • In the drop down menu, click on “Page Setupâ€
  • In the middle of the pop-up menu that appears, click on “Landscape†which you will find listed under “Orientation†in the middle of the box.
  • Look down to the lower right hand corner of that same pop-up menu and click on the “OK†button.

This will orientate the page lengthwise on the computer, but you may still want to narrow the top and bottom margins in order to get the whole chart onto one page.

Have fun!

If I remember correctly, '97 should be much the same as 2000 and 2003. It's when Microsoft went to 2007 that the look really changed. The functionality is pretty much the same, but you have to look in different places. It was like learning a new program! :eek:

Hope you figure it out... it's really a nice log!