Found Tackle Box 4/18

Amazingly i have the identical box as this one. It says Fishsniffer on it but u lost ur chance to ID yesterday, i told ya only ONE chance. lol. Fishsniffer u already tried to ID my Busch Light as urs and ur not gonna have better luck with this.:lol: Frank u described it to a T:grin:. Trust me i would like to keep as there is no number or name but i know I would want it back. After last year i got a walleye board back that was in the lake for 2 months, i certainly owe it to try to find the owner. Hes got til next saturday then it integrates into mine.

PS It pays to put a name and number on ur stuff fellas!!!!!

when you decide to claim it as youre own you have to let us know whats in it

Only 9hrs and 42 minutes. My buddy i was with wants part, BUT he has no boat, rods, reels, coolers, motors, etc etc and he got to fish free for the day. And i gave him the 2 fish. Just might have to tell him i found the owner.............ME!!!!!:lol: AHHH, i wish i was fishing and not working. :rolleyes:

Stinks for the guy that lost it. When I was starting out a couple of years ago, I left a Plano box full of stick baits on the seat of my boat. When I got to the ramp, it had blown out. Not only did I lose out on over $100 worth of lures, they were the main ones I had planned to use that day. Good idea to put some ID on all your boxes. -- Bud

Stinks for the guy that lost it. When I was starting out a couple of years ago, I left a Plano box full of stick baits on the seat of my boat. When I got to the ramp, it had blown out. Not only did I lose out on over $100 worth of lures, they were the main ones I had planned to use that day. Good idea to put some ID on all your boxes. -- Bud

Yep ur right. Thats why i put online, talked to owner at Pyles Porthole. I know that would kill my summer fishing losing stuff.:( Just cant hold on to it forever. I went through all my stuff and put name/number on it. Know several that have got boards back.