Scenarios Section

GLF

This section is for the beginning fisherman to the expert. We can all learn from what everyone else would do.

Ever wonder what you would do after a good blow? What about a flat calm sunny day in June? Where do you go? What kind of program would you run?

Please start your own scenario thread. Try to be as descriptive as possible in your scenario. Time of year, sunny/cloudy, calm/rough, fish you are targeting, etc, etc, etc... If you are putting in a lake scenario, make sure you mention which side of the lake it is. ie....East side of Lake Michigan. The wind will have a different affect on both sides of the lake.

Hi guys when I suggested this to Mike my thought was it would help some of the new guys get a base idea as to how we think and fish differant ports and conditions. It can also help some of us old guys see a differant pattern we might not have tried. So think of some ports and conditions you have fished in succussful or not and see if others fish the conditions as you would. I don't expect anyone to give away their secrets here so you don't need to name your baits just give a rough outline of your pattern and where you think you would start and what sort of things you would look for to help you find the fish.