design help

1mainiac

Guys I have a few ideas some of them are even good. I am however tired of coming up with good ideas that others take credit for and even make money off of. Not that I feel I need to make a bunch of money off of my fishing buddies but if I give the idea away some one else will take your money in a hot second. So I am wondering if any of you have a honest connection at a company like Big Jon who would be interested in a new trolling product.

Tight Lines

Jim

Guys I have a few ideas some of them are even good. I am however tired of coming up with good ideas that others take credit for and even make money off of. Not that I feel I need to make a bunch of money off of my fishing buddies but if I give the idea away some one else will take your money in a hot second. So I am wondering if any of you have a honest connection at a company like Big Jon who would be interested in a new trolling product.

Tight Lines

Jim

Jim,

Send SD800(John Williams from Big Jon) a PM, or give him a call(231.275.1010). I believe he would be the person you would want to speak with.

I have to call him this week.

• 1 month later...

Ok finally had a chance to catch John Williams today had a great chat with him. I am going to put together a few units and will be looking to have some guys test them this comming season. I think they will work best on 20 - 30 ft boats to improve speed control and stability when trolling. will have to see how many I can get built and and then see about picking some guys to run them. So any guys running bags to slow down that would be willing to try a differant method let me know. I am going to start building them as soon a weater warms enough to work in the unheated garage.