Posting Contest

We will be having a posting contest on the site for the month of February. The person who has the most posts for the month of February will receive two $25 gift certificates at www.fishdogco.com.

On January 31, I will be doing some maintenance on the site. I will also write down how many posts everyone has. After I am done with everything, I will make another post stating that the contest has started.

Moderators and myself are not eligible.

Good Luck!

• 3 weeks later...
Caznik is the winner of the posting contest. Thanks for all of the posts Rich! I put the certificates in the mail.

Well Mike,

Just got done making my order to the fishdog co. with the certificates that you gave away for prizes for the most post. Looks like what I am going to get is 2 church tackle walleye boards for my lead core this year. I sure will enjoy using them.

Thanks again Mike for the gifts,

Rich

Well Mike,

Just got done making my order to the fishdog co. with the certificates that you gave away for prizes for the most post. Looks like what I am going to get is 2 church tackle walleye boards for my lead core this year. I sure will enjoy using them.

Thanks again Mike for the gifts,

Rich

Should have said you wanted a pair of them. They have a GREAT price on them and everything else at the Birch Run Show.

I didnt really know at the time what I wanted to really get. I was going to just get some spoons but seen the walleye boards and I really need them. I sure wanted to go at the show but I had to lay in a tube for a half hour last night getting X-rays. Sure did suck.

Rich