Monday started the same as Sunday with us in the shallows for Browns but no one was home. We scooted out after 2 passes and hit the 100' mark, marking fish as we set up. The first rod to fire was the Howitzer rig with a little guy, but hey it was a fish. After that the Dr K. spook mupp rig fired with a nice 20lb salmon down 60'. The Dr. K rig fired one more time before I changed to a Blue Dolphin mupp riggthat took an other jack. The Nk Orange crush free slider took 4 raps including a laker that must have taken a good hit of speed that morning since we were moving along at 3.3 mph. A quick pic and away he went. I finally got to put out my Thumper rig on this day, and low and behold I got it to fire with a LJ Trash can with a green strip with an ATTOMIK green fly. This fired about 30 seconds after I hooked up with my biggest fish off the rigger with a pro troll echip Green/ green with the ATOMMIK packer fly down 50'. The thumper was set out 225', dad stepped up to take that, he is now regretting that move. My fish tipped the scale at 22.20, we put him in the box for some steaks for the grill. The fish on the Thumper ended up being a 15lb king that we snapped a pic of and set him free. We ended the day 8 for 11, not a bad, but the best day was yet to come.

Here is a pic of the first little guy, and one dad caught, the little laker on speed, the Thumper fish and the big guy that I got lucky enough to bring in.

100_0677.jpg

100_0678.jpg

100_0681.jpg

100_0685.jpg

100_0687.jpg

I will post the final day tomorrow I hope. Good Luck to those of you who get to fish tomorrow.

Rich