Last weekend in Muskegon, we found fish between 120-180FOW. There was a thermo cline at 110'. The last 3 days of the North blow should push some cold water in, and move the fish in closer.

I was kind of thinking that would be the case. But always good to know what was going on lately. Thanks for the comeback. Will post results after the weekend.

I love the port of pentwater. Has produced the most fish this year for me. Started out in 140fow south of the piers. On the water setting lines right at sun - up. 4 for 9, not the best percentage, but I think the sliders had something to do with this. Leadcore was good, Double orange crush on the 1/2 core took 1, fishlander's silver confusion took 1 on a full core. One on a meat rig behind a big hootchie white/pink 50'down, and finally one on a dipsy, no ring, set on #3 with a red spin doctor/red&white fly combo. 2 kings, 1 steelie, and 1 coho. Only fish that had bait in it's belly was the steelie, the bait was very small, maybe up to an 1-1/2". The coho wasn't huge but had loose eggs, ready to run. All fish were female. Action was fast, then somebody hit the switch and it died. That will probably do it for the salmon fishing this year, unless we get some awesome weather in November.