Got out today to test the boat. Had maintenance done to replace the ignition sensor. Last time out I had to limped in at 6 mph. At least I did not have to paddle. Fished from 9:30am to 12:30. Water was flat and the surface temp was 77 degrees. The water changed to 52 degrees at 55 feet down in 75 FOW. Fished from 70 to 80 FOW marking alot of fish. However, we ended up with only one bite, a 8 lb king on a dipsey set at 3 with a 140ft of line out. No bites on the riggers and did not see one net out. At the dock people were cleaning perch.

I hear you on the limping in at 6mph. I limped in on one engine a week and a half ago. It took me 1hr and 15 minutes to travel 8 miles. :eek:

Was the diver bite on a spinner and fly combo or a spoon?

About the same for us at South Haven this morning....started in 70ft running moonshine spoons.....nada!...swithed up after the sun got up and had a release on the rigger 62' down in 90' on lime green dodger-packer fly....felt good but came unbuckled after a few seconds....about 9:30 got a nice 18lb. King down 55' in 100 fow on mag kevorkian off rigger....that was it!..saw one other fish caught and it looked slow for everybody.....just perch cleaning at the launch!