Fished 6:00 to 9:00. Ran 2 miles south out to 75 feet and went with the waves into 60 feet. One Laker on watermelon spoon on dipsy 130 back set on 3. One king on lemon ice on full lead. One king on green/white spin doctor with a green fly. One king on blue spin doctor with blue bubble fly on dipsy 80 back on 1. One king on orange/lime stinger on rigger 35 down. One steelhead on tin can with green fly on rigger 61 down

Fished 6:00 to 9:00. Ran 2 miles south out to 75 feet and went with the waves into 60 feet. One Laker on watermelon spoon on dipsy 130 back set on 3. One king on lemon ice on full lead. One king on green/white spin doctor with a green fly. One king on blue spin doctor with blue bubble fly on dipsy 80 back on 1. One king on orange/lime stinger on rigger 35 down. One steelhead on tin can with green fly on rigger 61 down

Nice mixed bag, what size dipsys did you have out? I was out saturday for some perching, 33 real nice fish, 6 of those were true Jumbos, "Jumbolaya's"

trolled for an hour or two after and picked up a nice steelhead 65 down in 75 foot of water with a Monkey SHine mag stinger. Same water as you were in.

Had to be a little bumpy out there Sunday?????

I believe it is the size 0 dipsy I use and yes it was bumpy Sunday morning especialy going out since I ran south to be able to go with the waves. We were all soaked by the time we got out to 70 feet. It was a great week of fishing but today was back to work. The bright side is next week I am also taking a week off so if the weather is good I will be out all week and will be posting. We eat fish at least twice a week so it goes fast. We also got some nice kings so my smoker will be busy.