Muskegon Sat June 30 afternoon

I took the kids (4,8,10) out on a brief fishing trip Sat afternoon for a couple of hours. We ended up 5/5. My son landed 4 and my daughters and I shared the 5th. 3 came on the diver back 150 on 3 with Rapture Hit Man No-See-Um and 11" Green/Glow Pro Troll. The last two came on Stinger Stringray Blue Machine on the full core, and Rapture Wild Fern w/ Trash Can on the 13 color. All kings were 14#-17# and the released laker was about 26". All fish were caught 75-120fow. The filets were beautiful as the water was like ice.

brendanfishing07002.jpg

brendanfishing070032.jpg

I went up to the boat and upgraded the firmware on the fish finder and worked on my antenna issue Saturday. I am still having issues. Looks like its time for a new antenna.

After I finished working on the boat, I went out in the afternoon with my two sons. I ended up 1 for 2. I caught a nice steelhead in 80FOW on a 1/2 core with a 3oz Dive Bomb, on a Stingray craigs x-mas. I lost a nice king at the back of the boat when it got wrapped up in the wire diver. This was on a fixed slider in 135FOW on a rigger set to 80'. This was on a Stingray Green Parrot. The water temp in 85FOW was 51 degrees.