One of Those Days

GLF

Every have one of these days?

I woke up this morning, and looked through my tired eyes at the alarm clock and it showed 5:05am. I normally get up at 4:50am every morning. Thinking the alarm clock did not go off, I shut it off, jumped out of bed and hopped in the shower. Got out of the shower, looked through my tired eyes at a clock on the wall, and seen it was 5:30am. No time to shave! Got dressed, and ran out the door. Hoped in the car and drove to work.

I got to work, and looked at the time clock. Phew....5 minutes to spare! Looked again at the clock.........3:55am. :eek: Looks like I was 2 hours early to work today. :rolleyes:

Not wanting to drive back home and try and sleep for an hour I decided to stay. I will be getting off work at noon today. After I get home, I will probably take a 2 hour nap to catch up on my sleep.

I am curious as to what the afternoon will bring.....

Here's one for ya, we were hunting in Nebraska and all but one guy had tagged out.

well the guy wakes up on the last day of the hunt, gets dressed and heads for his hunting stand, it was -5 with a 30 mph wind, he came walking back in at daylight just as the rest of us were getting up.He said he about froze waiting for daylight and figured out what was going on

He said he looked at the clock and saw the time but he did not think about it because of the time change. that and he was half asleep.he said when he got to the land we hunt on it was 2:15 am.

Needless to say we came home with out his tag filled