Cazniks Crappie fishing report 5/18/07

crappie10.gif

Hello Member's,

Its a late report but a good one. Last night a friend and I went fishing on a private lake called Lower Lake in Barry co.

We tried to fly fish for bluegills in the channel but nothing was bitting very good so we took the boat out and went crappie fishing. Crappie fishing was very hot and we caught 42 really nice crappies 9 - 11" long. We fished with pink 1/8 ounch tube jigs and was trolling in waters of 6-10'. We fished for 2 hours and went back in. Well when we got back to the docks I was bending over to pick up the ores and then my back went out again. Man did that hurt, I went home and put ice on it and went to bed. I felt sorry for my friend because he took all the fish home and cleaned them himself. Well this morning I woke up I couldn't get out of bed or anything. So my wife going to take me to the emergency and as I was getting in my truck a sharp pain hit me and I fell to the pavement. My wife called the ambullance and picked me up. The doctor gave me some good drugs and I went back home sleeping. Waking up now just sore and hopping this will go away. Well hopefully I can get back out fishing again and have some fun. If you can get out good luck and have a great time fishing.

Till next time if there is,

Rich

I try to read every post....but this one slipped by me.

Sorry to hear about your back Rich. Looks like you need to take it easy for a while. I hope your back gets better soon.

Give me a shout if you need anything.

Mike