Grand Haven Sat am 4-28

I fished Sat am in Grand Haven on the Reel Obsession. We caught quality fish just in front of the north pier heads through out the am. The fish were 23-28 foot down in 40ish fow. There weren't a ton of fish there, but the ones present were good ones. A pod of bait was moving around that area, mostly just inside the dirty water as the dirty water trailed to the north. North troll was the ticket. Stinger Stingrays in Mixed Veggie, and the NEW Spring Chicken was the ticket. This is going to be a great spoon. None of the fish were under 10lbs, and we had one that was pushing 17. :) This fish had several 8in plus alewives freshly swallowed. We ventured north at first, but had all of our action at the pier head. Half cores, divers back 60 on 3, and riggers all took fish.

I'm guessing 30ft. I didn't measure, just by feel. Mike, I heard a good report from Muskegon Sat with simular info. Were you out?

I was not out. Both engines are running hot while at trolling speed. I am pulling the boat back out Monday to change the water pump impellors in the outdrives. I am hoping to be out and back in the same day.