Penn 310 GTI's

I have 4 Penn 310 GTI reels. All have newly spooled 20pound test as of early august of 2006. All have silky smooth Tuna Tom Tournement Drag updates. According to Tom, these are in "very good" shape. Tom has done my regular maintainence. One reel is missing the 310 logo tag on the top. $40 each. He didn't have any. Free shipping in US if you take all of them.

Daniel

That is one heck of a buy! You could get that easy on EBAY. I sold one there two weeks ago for $45. Why are you selling them? They are a very durable reel. With the drag upgrade they should be killer for anything we have in our waters for sure! Excellent for riggers and board lines!

Anyone looking for a good reel buy should buy this right away!

I debated on selling them, but the bottom line is that I currently own 56 trolling reels, and even more rods. 52 will probably catch just as many fish. You are correct though, with Tuna's drags they will be great reels for the buyer. You are probably correct that it was too good of deal. I sold them and had 3 individuals in line in about an hour. As for ebay, that can go both ways. I have bought some rods and reels dirt cheep on there, and I have seen some stuff go used for price of new. For $5 more on auction, you lose some of that to fees, then you are down to a couple bucks difference. That's why I figured that I would try this first.