Went out at 4pm. It was a rough ride for a couple of hours but the lake laid down for a perfect night of fishing.

Fished 85' to 120' Caught one fish at 115' and all the other hits and fish were around 90'-95' stretching from 6pm to 9:30pm.

We didn't mark many fish at all, except after 8pm around 85'-90'. Marked a couple bait balls and fish all over the water column

Went 5 for 7, all kings, 11-15 lbs.

All fish were caught on a SWR set at 45-50 ft. down. We started only running one SWR but tried to replicate it on the other rigger after the first two fish. If I had another rigger or another Mixed Veggie spoon I would have run it.

Ran wire divers with meat rigs but no luck with the exception that one rig came in with half of the meat missing. Looks like a fish hit the meat but missed the hook, because the rod never moved.

Ran 6 rods.

Here is what worked for each fish:

1.Mixed Veggie

2.Mixed Veggie

3. Blue Dolphin

Lost a fish on a slide diver with firetiger 10" Spin Doctor and a Old Balls Yogurt fly

4. Moonshine Magnum Guppy Getter

Lost a steelhead on a Moonshine Magnum Guppy Getter

5.Magnum Moonshine Carbon 14

Great night out of South Haven!

Went out at 4pm. It was a rough ride for a couple of hours but the lake laid down for a perfect night of fishing.

Fished 85' to 120' Caught one fish at 115' and all the other hits and fish were around 90'-95' stretching from 6pm to 9:30pm.

We didn't mark many fish at all, except after 8pm around 85'-90'. Marked a couple bait balls and fish all over the water column

Went 5 for 7, all kings, 11-15 lbs.

All fish were caught on a SWR set at 45-50 ft. down. We started only running one SWR but tried to replicate it on the other rigger after the first two fish. If I had another rigger or another Mixed Veggie spoon I would have run it.

Ran wire divers with meat rigs but no luck with the exception that one rig came in with half of the meat missing. Looks like a fish hit the meat but missed the hook, because the rod never moved.

Ran 6 rods.

Here is what worked for each fish:

1.Mixed Veggie

2.Mixed Veggie

3. Blue Dolphin

Lost a fish on a slide diver with firetiger 10" Spin Doctor and a Old Balls Yogurt fly

4. Moonshine Magnum Guppy Getter

Lost a steelhead on a Moonshine Magnum Guppy Getter

5.Magnum Moonshine Carbon 14

Great night out of South Haven!

Thanks for the report! Mixed veggies has seemed to be hot last few day i heard from multiple other guys that also