13+" GPS Chatplotter $400

This Panasonic Toughbook Chartplotter is in good condition. WIFI, Fresh Windows 7 with COA sticker, GPS Receiver, AC charger, DC charger. This set up is loaded with all the Great Lakes Charts. It even has Lake Winnebago, Burt Lake, Mullet Lake, White Lake, Muskegon Lake, and others. These are all NOAA certified charts and can be used in place of paper charts required on commercial vessels. I have been running a setup like this for 5 years and wouldn't consider any thing else. No Chips to buy this is ready to be used. It has 3 usb ports and a SD card slot. $400

I sold one of these a few weeks back and two a couple of days ago. I may do a few more of these but I need to start concentrating on my boat and fishing gear.

toughbook_chartplotter_screen_shot.jpg

For those of you that are cost conscious, like I am, I can do one of these units for $370 with windows XP pro or Vista Business depending on the COA stickers that may come with these units. The unit above and the other ones I sold have all been updated to Windows 7. I like W7 if you are going to use it online. XP is fine to run as a chartplotter but it is no longer supported by MS. All the units that I presently have have been upgraded to W7. These units also have MS Defender Anti Virus software added. Let me know if you have any special wants or needs with software and I will do what I can.:) These all meet US Government military specs. You will not find a tougher piece of electronic gear for anywhere near this price.

This unit is in extremely nice clean condition.

Edited by Priority1

Hello Piority 1,

I have followed you for years on another site and have wanted one of these chart plotter setups for a long time. I am also a grumpy old man who loves

to fish for Walleye on the Saginaw Bay. I do not have the knowledge to build one of these myself so I would be happy to own this one. I am in Florida for

the winter and won't be back to my home in Bay City until mid April. I can pay now if you are willing to hold the unit until I can pick it up.

If this is agreeable please call me or email me.

Thank you,

Ted

989-239-6311

[email protected]

Hello Piority 1,

I have followed you for years on another site and have wanted one of these chart plotter setups for a long time. I am also a grumpy old man who loves

to fish for Walleye on the Saginaw Bay. I do not have the knowledge to build one of these myself so I would be happy to own this one. I am in Florida for

the winter and won't be back to my home in Bay City until mid April. I can pay now if you are willing to hold the unit until I can pick it up.

If this is agreeable please call me or email me.

Thank you,

Ted

989-239-6311

[email protected]

Done Deal Ted I'll give you a call tonight. I'd also be happy to ride on your boat or you could come on mine for a first hand demonstration. Thank You Very Much.

This one is SOLD to Ted.