West Michigan Fishing League Picture Slide Show 2006

caznik

Hey Members,

Here is a picture slide show that I just got done making this year from last years West Michigan Fishing League Events that I did. Now I'm not for sure if this will work but you will have to download microsoft powerpoint I think to run my slide show or try what ever you have that will work on your computer. If it don't work then let me know so I can see if Mike can help me out with this.

Let me know what you think of it,

Caznik

Slide Show:

http://rapidshare.com/files/14692541/2006_west_michigan_fishing_league_photo_show.zip.html

For those that don't have PowerPoint,

Here is a link from Microsoft where you can get it for FREE !

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=428D5727-43AB-4F24-90B7-A94784AF71A4&displaylang=en

Thanks for the help :D

Thank you Mike for your help to. :D

I have to download power point before I can convert it :( I am downloading a trial version now. It should be finished downloading in 3 or 4 hours :eek:

I will have it converted tomorrow.

I have to download power point before I can convert it :( I am downloading a trial version now. It should be finished downloading in 3 or 4 hours :eek:

I will have it converted tomorrow.

That sucks :(

I hoped that you could see it by now.

The link that shu9265 works for viewing it. I checked it out already. Nice work Caz! In order for me to convert it, I have to have power point. 2.5 more hours for the down load :(

Well try and make it work so you can watch it.Its pretty cool with all my animations on it and music.

Rich