vector heavy metal rigger question

Anyone know if the Vector heavy metal riggers have soft start and stop? About 3-4 years old. Looking at some for sale. They only have 1 pole holder but I have to assume add ons are non problem. They have the heavy/fast motor so I would think soft start and stop would save some rigger weights?

Thanks

No soft start or stop on the vectors. The clutch system is super smooth and with a Dubro spring system stopping at the boom coming up has never been an issue for me. Going down the rigger will not come to a sudden stop but there is no built in "soft stop." It will creep a few feet down after you let off the switch.

http://shop.proseriesfishing.com/p/downrigger-shock-kit

When Traxstech bought out Vector from Nature Vision they aquired all the remaining parts. You would have to check with them as far as what is still available or if they have. If they do not have what you are looking for they most likely have a part to replace it. Otherwise there are occasionally people selling old Vector parts.

At the end of the 2011 season 2 of my Vectors finally gave out. Consequently I have two that I would consider parting out. They each have two of the Y mounted rod holders that are still in real good shape. Send me a PM if you are interested.