transducer-fish finder help

BILLY JOE

b.o.b_001_thumb.jpgb.o.b_002_thumb.jpg as soon as the boat gets past a fast trolling speed i loose the fish finder screen. goes solid with lines its the lowest mounted one .any ideas to correct this its a has 7 unit also were would a fish hawk transducer get mounted if i add one thanks todd

Can you post a better pic from the side so we can see the angle of the transducer. What transducer do you have the 83/200 or the 50/200. I found out mine was at the wrong angle. Also i am changing my transducer to the 50/200 for deep water but keeping the 83\200 for Erie for the wider angle. as it is supposed to be better in water over 150 ft than the 83/200. Lance Valentine helped me with mine. We got the boat on a level surface. adjusted the angle of the boat with the trailer jack to the running position then adjusted it so it was parallel to the ground once it was parallel we tipped it towards the bow one click in the bracket. Tested it and had to adjust it a second click forward. That made a big difference and i still pic up everthing i need for fishing. I can actually make out fish while running now. Once i corrected that i was able to run at 33 and see bottom. also turn your ping speed up to 75% and sensitivity up to 85% while running and that helps to pic up the signal and bottom better.