St. Joe 7/14 PM trolling

Got out for some trolling last night for a few hours. Took a friend and his boy out at 6:00. Lake was flat when we got out but quickly turned once i got lines set. It went from flat to three footers in a half hour. We missed a screamer on a rigger down 48 on a lemon ice and boated 2 steelies before we headed back in. One on a 10 color, magnum purple dragon. The other on a jerry lee slider at 55. Fished 60 to 65'.

By the time we got in and up to the Jail, it had calmed down. I guess we could have stuck it out. We went back out and it looked like we had a half hour before sunset. Ran back out to 60' and set up with the wind. Got my six lines set and then it was game on. First hit was a steelie on a 10/c on a blue dolphin. Got that about half way in before it came off. A 200 copper went while that was going on. A coho on a frosted veggies. Hoisted that in while my friend battled the steelie. Right about when the steelie came off, a 2/c fired. Another steelie was jumping all over. Got that right to the back before it came off. A minute later a rigger at 55 fired. Another coho on a standard size purple dragon. We had four bites in about 15 minutes. The sun was now down so i put down a moonshine spoon at 55. About 10 minutes later that one fired and it was a good one. We pulled all the port side lines while my friends boy fought his first King. It was a nice 12 or so pounde to finish up the night. We only got to fish about an hour and a half, but had great action. Five for eight, and my friends son landed his first steelie, coho and a king. Fun times!