Fishing has slowed down a little bit from earlier in the week, but it is still very good. The fish are still very scattered coming from 3 colors of lead to 120 foot riggers, so its time to pull the big spread out. Spoons have been working up high then moving to a few meat rigs later in the day down deeper. The regular uv mixed veggies has been our hottest bait for the last week on a 5 colors taking everything to big kings to steelhead. Regular orange gator on a 4 color, uv yellow tux on a 7 color, uv gator on a 10 color, regular size mongoose on a 300 copper and 70 foot rigger high slide divers out 90-120 with wonder bread and shanster. Our meat program has been a chute rigger with a blue uv 8inch protroll with blue no see em teasers, low diver with a uv mtn dew protroll with yellow no see em teaser and the other low diver with live wire protroll with illusion teasers to match. Good luck out, any question about my report feel free to ask me.

Hey Matt... Have you been doing anything on flasher/fly combos up here yet? I haven't been able to buy a bite on one yet this season, and normally, my Big Weenies rock up here.. Just curious.

Great report. Thanks again!

bill,a 10 mountain dew spin doctor with a dw mountain dew fly was good on thursday,so was a 10 glow blade crushed ices pin doctor with a bw proctoligist fly took a few to.long leaders to the flys