[SOLD]Four Winns 225

Indybleck

For sale a 1988 Four Winns Sundowner 225 with a 260 hp OMC Cobra i/o. There is no hour meter on the boat. Comes with a Humminbird 587c combo finder GPS, Standard Horizon VHF marine radio, am-fm cd stero player, dual batteries with switch. It has a 80 gallon fuel tank that's full heck thats $300.00 right there, all gages and lights work upholstery is ok. Cuddy with porta potty and two triple rod holders, trim tabs, swim platform, two covers a full mooring and a cockpit cover. This boat is ready to hit the water very reliable hull is in great shape. It sits on a Four Winns trailer with four wheel drum brakes rubber is good. It is currently stored at Bay Co. Fairgrounds. Price $7500.00 firm more pictures are available. Thanks for looking contact me here or at [email protected]

100_1935.jpg

Edited by Nailer
fixed image

• 3 months later...

Obviously its no longer in storage and I have some wiggle room on the price this is a very dependable boat. I've only had it out three times so far this summer and it has not failed me. The humminbird no longer goes with the boat but there is a tube and tow rope that goes with it. The heat of the summer is coming and this will cool you off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...