Holland 10/7 am & 10/9 PM

10-7-AM

Left the dock at about 7:30 and went out to ~ 240 FOW sent lines and kept going west. Found the Blue water around 250 and hit 2 going through it the 1st time. Stayed in that water the rest of the morning and ended up 10 for 12 with Steelhead, Coho, Kings and a laker on a ½ core in 260:confused:.

Used mainly regular and small spoons:

Craigs Christmas was great till the 4th fish broke it off.

Glow Candy Corn

Mini UV Blue Mango – ThanksTM:thumb:

Jagerbomb

10-9-PM

Left the boat in the water after Friday, but could not get back to it due to a busy weekend with the family. My wife and 4 year old son went with me to pull the boat and go for a “rideâ€. My wife looks at me about 4 minutes out on the lake and says “we are not going fishing are we?†:grin: So, it was not a real long trip with only a few rods set, but we ended up going 2 for 4 between 250 & 270. Same rigger rod parked at 150 went 4 times with a DW Super slim which is white with a blue center. Got a king and a Coho missing a steelhead and another king.

I think I need to back off the drag once hooked up with a rigger down that deep as it was set tight & the fish lost were jerking the rod without taking drag.

GREAT WEEKEND:D