After a long week of watching webcams and dead flat calm conditions it was only fitting for us to get some wind and waves over the weekend. Fish Saturday out of Manistee, went straight out and got on a north troll, didn't take long and rods were popping. Mixed bag, mostly kings and coho. Nice 3yo about 13-14#s. Spoons and flies were working. Hypnotist on a mag diver 140 back was the best rig of the day. Then the spoons with the oranges and the blues. Riggers down to 100 and leadcore to 3 colors took fish. The fish were all over in the water column. Finished 12/20

Sunday headed out of Arcadia. Went to my spot and started popping fish pretty quick. Today was even more of a differntiation in the water column, caught fish from 125' down on a rigger up to a 3 color again. Another good mix, but Sunday's consisted with a mix of steel in too. Finished 13/25

Fireball, double orange crush, hello darlin, shanster, big paddle white fly, hypnotist, moo moo meat rig, and a handful of others that I can't remember.

Probably should have had more fish, but we had some shakers on lines a few times that were dragging for too long. Pesky little fish. Had to keep a few, as there was no way they would have made it.

Boat traffic was murder. 1 boat fished around us, and by around us I mean was about 2 miles from us, on Saturday. And then on Sunday I saw one other boat the entire day, and they were no where near us......