Not exactly prime time but fished from 2-6 today. Not much going. Went 1 for 2. The missed one was on mixed vegy's with my 9 year old son wanting to man the net. The side swipe didn't work. Looked like 6-7 lb king. Second one hit the rigger 50 down in 125 fow. Turns out it hit the slider- JP Slammer- MI Sunset- (Thanks Jim Bobber) The fish runs into my sons chute rod he is holding with a dive bomb on. So now it is on both rods and running crazy. It breaks off the rigger rod my wife has but still on the chute rod??? Get it to the back of the boat and the pink panties that was on the rigger is hooked with the happy meal treble to treble with the slider JP Slammer hooked in the fish. Crazy but good times with the family. The fish was 16 lbs. Quite large for us. Marked a lot of bait and fish all afternoon from 85 to 135.

Also went Sat. from noon to 2. Way to foggy. Made one loop out to 50 and headed back in to the channel. Turning around in lake Mac one hit the bloody nose as I sped up to get back in line. Never saw the fish but definitely big.

Made me think I have a lot to learn and need more variety in my setups when I was marking fish all afternoon and could not get them to go.

Not too many days like this left this year.

Dave