Cannon Big body down rigger locks

anybody know where I can find the big body down rigger locks for the cannon Mag 10's. I searched the internet and they are discontinued. Somebody somewhere has to have some.[/QUOT

The new style, or old style Cannon's? I'm assuming the old if they're discontinued. I have a brand new lock (still in the box) that I ordered a while back not knowing that it wouldn't work for the new style. Let me know if your interested. Just pay what I paid ($32.99) + shipping if you want it.

anybody know where I can find the big body down rigger locks for the cannon Mag 10's. I searched the internet and they are discontinued. Somebody somewhere has to have some.[/QUOT

The new style, or old style Cannon's? I'm assuming the old if they're discontinued. I have a brand new lock (still in the box) that I ordered a while back not knowing that it wouldn't work for the new style. Let me know if your interested. Just pay what I paid ($32.99) + shipping if you want it.

I'll take it. Is it just one?

I'll take it. Is it just one?

Yes, I have the big body locks on two of my "old style" Cannons, and I recently added a third, but it's the new style. So I only bought the one lock.