Short report....no pics, sorry forgot the camera.

Joe, John, Louie and I got out today for an adventure-filled trip. We moved lots of rods and boated several Kings and a nice Coho. Best spot was off of Ford Shoals in 380-430FOW. Lots of hooks down 100-150' and they were hungry!

We snooped around a bit inside and found 65 degree water top to bottom out over 130FOW before heading out...there was nothing on the screen so we kept going. Once we got into the hooks out over 320', the rods started firing. Hot rigs were the JV Cheerleader off the 110' rigger, and the Hammer time off of the 100' rigger. We had just gotten our program dialed and were consistently picking away at them when one of the nastiest storms I've been in in quite a while came through. Lightning, thunder, BIG wind, and HEAVY rains all came through so quick it made my head spin. We quickly pulled up and got out of there...unfortunately, I got completely soaked out in the fury of the storm and ended up killing my 3 week old cell phone...... We made it back to port safely, but that storm made me think that I really want to have radar on my next boat. There were several boats out there and it caught all of us off guard.

Looks like the lake is beginning to set back up again, albeit out deeper.

Oh..best down speed was 2.50-2.75mph for us.

Good luck to those who get out tomorrow..I'm spending the day at home with my family...first full day at home with them in a month or so.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...