Clamp On Rod Holders

All,

I have a 1993 Four Winns 190, I want to put rod holders on it to use on Lake Michigan with dipsys. Could clamp on rod holders work over fiberglass for this or do I have to drill in rod holders?

Or any other ideas?

Thanks.

my thoughts is, do what i did this year. invest in the track system and the ratcheting rod holders for your dipsy,s. its the only way to go. if you can come up with the money at all. your rod holders can make your diver fishing so much better. big jon does make a ratcheting rod holder but i dont know if they have tracks or not. i got the cannon with the single axis. i paid like 65.00 each at amazon.com. then berts has some nice ratcheting ones, the best price i,ve seen is around 66.00 on ebay but i would check amazon.com and maby google them and see what i could find on line. you can get the tracks on ebay also, just type in berts, and you get the tracks and holders. i know this is alot of $$ but it is nice to just be able to grab your rod and stand it up before you try to get the rod out of the holder. i dont really know much about berts but the cannon,s are awesome. they should last forever. alot of guys just get anything for a rod holder. but with the divers when you get a good fish it sure makes it hard to get the rod out. but if you stand the holder to the up position it makes it easy to just lift them out of the holder.

sherman