Port Sheldon Advice

I'm going to wander out there on Friday morning and I'm looking for any advice on what to run trolling around the bubbler. I'm not targeting anything specific, just whatever is there right now. I have two riggers, two dipsy rods and can run HL and PB as well. I'll take anything anyone is willing to offer as I've never tried the bubbler. Thanks.

Dave,

I have been fishing in that area on and off this year. The majority of the fish have come N of the bubbler in 8-15 FOW on PB with body baits. Natural colors on the lake side and Bright colors tward shore.

Done well on

UV minnow sticks

Brads thin fin Copper/pink

j-7 black silver rapala has done well in the prop wash

I have been fishing 3 boards to a side and leaving the riggers and divers home unless your going to work your way out to 50 FOW looknig for kings.

Dave,

I have been fishing in that area on and off this year. The majority of the fish have come N of the bubbler in 8-15 FOW on PB with body baits. Natural colors on the lake side and Bright colors tward shore.

Done well on

UV minnow sticks

Brads thin fin Copper/pink

j-7 black silver rapala has done well in the prop wash

I have been fishing 3 boards to a side and leaving the riggers and divers home unless your going to work your way out to 50 FOW looknig for kings.

Do you think it's still worth fishing shallow there or should we stay deep?

I have been doing well shallow,

Put down in front of the pier heads fish the sand bars past the bubbler if you have had no hits swing out and troll back to the piers in 30-50 FOW.

This has worked for us this year. If you do well inside stay with it.

I have been doing well shallow,

Put down in front of the pier heads fish the sand bars past the bubbler if you have had no hits swing out and troll back to the piers in 30-50 FOW.

This has worked for us this year. If you do well inside stay with it.

Thanks a lot, will give it all a shot, AS LONG AS THE WEATHER LETS ME